What's new

Welcome to Codonorix

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

HI! I go by the name of Serge. Random admin #3

Shibasen

Shibasen

bababowee [admin]
Admin
Developer
Reaction score
The name is Serge or Thomas, which ever name works. I am an on & off decent gamer and anime partaker so basically your typical otaku. Currently enjoying watching AOT, Jujutsu and Mushoku tensai, personally Mushoku is my favorite in this seasons anime, I also read manga. I enjoy FPS, MMO, Platformers and oddly a lot of 8 bit games, and this mainly because of the art direction that the newer 8bit titles present I am currently revisiting Children of Morta and Katana warrior. I have never officially played minecraft so I am looking forward to diving into the minecraft world!

I joined this website as part of the dev team to kinda have fun coding with my buddy Logan and also expand my knowledge in programming in a fun and interesting way, I prefer to take on projects where I am learning something new as well so here I am!

Quick facts about me:
➡ I enjoy reading and writing actually (haven't written anything in a while though) a lot. Current favorite book is Kafka on the Shore.
➡ I am a PC gamer, this will not change... ever
➡ I consider myself to be junior developer at the moment
➡ My taste in music is wide
➡ I like animals
➡ I can wink with both eyes 😎

logan2971

logan2971

[̲̅A][̲̅d][̲̅m][̲̅i][̲̅n]
Admin
Developer
Reaction score
Hey! I know this guy!