Staff Ranks & Roles

Lead Network Developer
Admin
Developer
Designer
Reaction score
Dev Team_small.png
What is the dev team?
The development team is the team behind the creation and maintenance of the plugins all over the network. This can be anything as simple as fixing a spelling error in a message to creating a whole new minigame from scratch. Everything that you see on the network that has a function was probably created by the dev team.

What do they do?
  • Create all the plugins used on the network.
  • Create updates for all the plugins used on the network.
  • Fix all bugs caused by plugins on the network.
  • Maintain and keep the servers performing at tip-top shape.
How can I tell if someone is a member of the dev team?
  • Dev team members will have a purple [DEV] rank in-game.
  • Dev team members will have the purple "Developer" banner on the forum
  • Developers have a purple discord name and a "Developer" role under their roles.

Last edited:
Lead Network Developer
Admin
Developer
Designer
Reaction score
Build Team_small.png
What is the build team?
The build team is a group of individuals who are in charge of all the builds you see around the network. Anything from the waiting lobbies to the hub is all created by this team.

What do they do?
  • Plan out all the builds needed for the server
  • Create new maps/lobbies/hubs
  • Build and test maps for minigames
  • Update and improve old maps
How can I tell if someone is a member of the build team?
  • Build team members will either have a green [BT] tag in-game or a green + golden [BT+] tag in-game.
  • Build team members will have a green "Build Team" banner on the forum.
  • Build team members will have a green name on discord and a "Build Team" role on the discord.
What's the difference between BT and BT+?
  • Build Team
    • These are normal team members. They assist in the creation and development of projects.
    • This is the first rank given to new-build team members.
    • Are not part of the new game-planning meetings
  • Build Team+
    • The leaders of the build team. They plan all the new projects and guide over the project (as well as assist in building.)
    • Inspire normal build team members.
    • Making sure projects are completed in time.
    • Attend new project meetings and start drawing up map and lobby plans.
How do I become a member of the build team?
  • Build Team
    • All build team members must fill out an application.
    • If the application passes you will be moved onto a trial build test.
    • If you pass the trial build you will be requested to join the build team.
  • Build Team+
    • You need to be a member of the build team.
    • Of the pool of members in the build team the most dedicated and hard-working will be invited to become a build team+ member

Lead Network Developer
Admin
Developer
Designer
Reaction score
image0.png
What is the art team?
The art team is a small group of individuals responsible for all the artwork you see on the server. This includes store rank icons to all the logos we have.

What do they do?
  • Create new logos when desired.​
  • Creating all custom-drawn icons from the store to the server.​
  • May sometimes plan the concept art for hubs/lobbies/maps.​
How can I tell if someone is an art team member?
  • Art team members have an orange [ART] prefix on the server.
  • Art team members have an orange "Artist" banner on the forum.
  • Art team members will have an orange name and the "Artist" role on the discord.
How do I become part of the art team?
At this current time, there is no way to apply for the art team. The reason behind this is the fact that there are very few projects that need to be done in the art team constantly. So we prefer having one member of the art team.

However, if this does change, we'll post an update on the homepage of the forum.

Last edited:
Lead Network Developer
Admin
Developer
Designer
Reaction score
Management_small.png
What is the management team?
The management team is a group of individuals who are the backbone of all things that work with the player base. They work to make sure everyone is heard, applications are read and that everyone is as happy as they can be.

What do they do?
  • Read and review staff applications and train newly recruited staff members.
  • Work with reports submitted by players.
  • Work with ban appeals submitted by players.
  • Handle the emails sent to the support team.

How can I tell if someone is part of the management team?
  • Management team members will have a red [Manager] prefix on the server.
  • Management team members will have a red "Manager" banner on the forum.
  • Management team members will have a red name and "Manager" role on the discord.
How do I become part of the management team?
Currently, the only way to obtain this rank is to have been a long term member of the moderation team. A special few will then be selected to take up this massive responsibility.

Lead Network Developer
Admin
Developer
Designer
Reaction score
Mod Team_small.png
What is the moderation team?
The moderation team is a very important part of the staff team. They are always watching over the server making sure that rule-breakers are punished as soon as possible, helping users in chat and of course completing tasks that are part of their sub-team.

What do they do?
  • Handle situations in which someone is breaking the rules.​
  • Assisting users in chat, on the forum and on the discord.​
  • Completing tasks that are assigned to them by their team heads.​
How do I tell if someone is part of the moderation team?
  • Moderators will have an orange [MOD] prefix on the server.
  • Moderators will have an orange "Moderator" banner on the forum.
  • Moderators will have an orange name and "Moderator" role on the discord.
How do I become part of the moderator team?
The only way to obtain the moderator role is to get a promotion for the helper role.

//More information about this role can be found in the staff applications section

Lead Network Developer
Admin
Developer
Designer
Reaction score
Helper_small.png
What is the helper team?
Helpers are the core of communication with the player base. They are a group of people always talking, watching chat and helping users with their questions. Compared to a moderator their main focus is not dedicated to punishing users, but rather helping them with their issues and concerns.

What do they do?
  • Constantly on their toes to help answer questions on the server, discord and forum.
  • Make sure that players are happy and contacting higher staff members should they be needed for an issue.
How do I tell if someone is part of the helper team?
  • Moderators will have a green [Helper] prefix on the server.
  • Moderators will have a green "Helper" banner on the forum.
  • Moderators will have a green name and "Helper" role on the discord.
How do I become part of the helper team?
Submit a staff application in the "moderation" section of the forum to have the chance of becoming a helper for the network.

//More information about this role can be found in the staff applications section

Last edited:
Lead Network Developer
Admin
Developer
Designer
Reaction score
Sub-Roles
What are sub-roles?
Sub-roles are a set of roles a moderator can be part of once they are promoted. They are the second set of jobs that they can handle. While this can be a lot of work it will hugely improve your chances of landing a staff role on future servers and allows you to not feel like you're doing the same thing every day.

List of sub-roles
  • Ban appeals team
    • You'll work with all user ban-appeals and deciding if they deserve another chance or checking to make sure the user was not falsely banned.​
  • Reports team
    • You'll work with all reports submitted by players. This takes a careful eye to make sure that evidence is not forged, making sure that the user is not just incredibly good and overall just having good attention to details.
  • QA team
    • This is the team that works with all issues related to users. They listen to complaints, find big issues and report these issues to the relevant team (such as a minigame bug will be reported to the developer team.)
  • Creative team
    • This group of people are really creative. They help us design and plan new game modes and updates for plugins around the network.
  • Event team
    • The event team is a group of people who manage and create events on the server. They plan what will be fun to do and make sure that it runs as smoothly as possible.